Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics from India which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krshna Tirthaji (1884-1960).
It has originated from “Atharva Vedas” the fourth Veda. “Atharva Veda” deals with the branches like Engineering, Mathematics, sculpture, Medicine
Vedic Mental or one or two line methods can be used effectively for solving divisions, reciprocals, factorisation, HCF, squares and square roots, cubes and cube roots, algebraic equations, multiple simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, cubic equations, bi quadratic equations, higher degree equations, differential calculus, Partial fractions, Integrations, Pythagoras Theorem, Apollonius Theorem, Analytical Conics and so on.
In the Vedic system ‘difficult’ problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern ‘system’. Vedic Mathematics manifests the coherent and unified structure of mathematics and the methods are complementary, direct and easy.
BUILDING AND STRENGTHENING ‘M’ IN STEM EDUCATION
Why Vedic Mathematics Training to be conducted for students?
- In the era of STEM skills ( Science, technology, Engineering and Mathematics) , Young people need to develop digital fluency, and science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) skills from an early age if they are to be equipped to thrive in the modern workplace – and in modern society.
- In today’s technically challenging world, we need to ensure our children are raised with a better appreciation of math. Although math may represent the last letter in STEM (the other letters standing for science, technology, and engineering), it ranks first in importance.
- Most jobs of the future will require a basic understanding of math and science. Ten-year employment projections by the US Department of Labour, for example, anticipate that of the 20 fastest-growing occupations for the period between 2016 and 2026, many will require an increasing understanding of math or science.
- Given the importance of STEM in the growth of future workplaces, it is important to ensure access to related education to all socio-economic groups. Girls and women are particularly underrepresented within high value-added STEM disciplines.
- Attending Vedic Mathematics enhances students’ mental ability and mathematical skills which help students to be fast, efficient and filled with full of confidence.
- The late Shakuntala Devi, an Indian writer who was popularly known as the “human computer,” once said, “Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.”
MERITS OF VEDIC MATHS
- Eradicates fear of Math completely. So if your child has Math-Phobia High Speed Vedic Math is a Fun-Filled way to do Math and create interest in your child.
- Improve academic performance in schools level conventional mathematics
- The mental approach we take also does this and improves their mental agility, memory and gives confidence
- Having more than one way to doing a calculation gives a deeper insight and understanding of numbers.
- Complete system of maths
- More coherent than conventional maths
- More ‘user-friendly’: it works the way the mind works.
- Flexible, Efficient and fast
- Save time in exams to solve more problems
- Can calculate from left to right as well as right to left
- Special and general methods
- Makes maths fun and allows pupils to use their creativity
- It encourages creativity and gives confidence.
VERY USEFUL FOR SCHOOL LEVEL EXAMS
|School Level Exams
|UG/ PG Students